General Information for Exhibitors
Companies, organizations, institutes or departments are invited to participate in the General Assembly exhibition by renting a booth.
Exhibition Time Schedule
The official opening of the exhibition is on Monday morning, 16 April 2007. The exhibition will then be open from Monday, 16 April - Friday, 20 April 2007, 09:00-18:00. Security will be present 18:00-09:00.
Setup: Exhibitors are expected to build up their display on Sunday, 15 April 2007, 12:00-19:00.
Exhibitors who will bring their material by car are kindly requested to use the Gate 4 (Tor 4, access overview (PDF, 900 KB) - access in detail (PDF, 1050 KB)) for delivery. There will be freight elevators available from Gate 4 (Level U3) to the exhibition area (Level OE). Parking is possible on Deck 1 (Level 1) and Deck 2 (Level 2).
Exhibitors who use a forwarding agency will find their material in their particular booth.
Dismantling: Exhibitors are expected to pull down their display on Friday, 20 April 2007, from 18:00. It is not possible to remove any equipment before in the interests of safety!
Exhibitors who will remove their material by car are kindly requested to use the Gate 4 again (Tor 4, access overview (PDF, 900 KB) - access in detail (PDF, 1050 KB)) for removal. Check the floor plan for the freight elevator location from the exhibition area (Level OE) to the Gate 4 (Level U3).
Booths Location, Specifications & Rental
Each booth will consist of aluminum sections with white melanin coated panels on 3 sides and a front panel composed of aluminum frame containing a white melanin coated panel with the exhibitor's name, grey carpeting, single phase earthed 2000 W - 220 V electricity including with one plug 220 V, and per 3 sqm one spotlight 100 W (Booth scheme).
Booth Locations & Rental
The exhibition area is located in the entrance hall of the congress centre on the Ground Floor - Yellow Level (OE). There are 58 booths in the sizes 2m x 3m, 2m x 6m, 3m x 4m, 3m x 8m. The advantage of this location is its central position and the constant flow of participants through the entrance hall. Please check the Exhibition Area Booth Plan (PDF) with regard to the availability of a specific booth number first. Afterwards, please use the Exhibition and Promotion Order Form to rent a booth. Please fill-out this form and submit online. We will contact you to confirm your order! The price is 350.- EUR net per sqm (excl. VAT).
Registration of staff members
Two free name badges (registrations) are included in each exhibition fee. If you would like to register more than two staff members you will get a special rate for them! Please contact in this case the Copernicus Meeting Office (email@example.com)!
Download Exhibitor's Manuals
Please click here to get the exhibitor's manual for furniture.
Please click here to get the exhibitor's manual for internet connection etc.
Please click here to get the exhibitor's manual for the IT equipment.
Your material to be exhibited or distributed has to be at the congress centre on Friday, 13 April 2007 at the very latest. Please use the following forwarding agency IML GmbH which is located in the congress centre directly:
Mr. Paul Schmidt
The material must be labeled: IML GmbH, Exhibition EGU / Your Company Name and Booth Number, Bruno-Kreisky-Platz 1, A-1220 Vienna, Austria
Conditions and Cancellation Deadline
- Orders must be accompanied by payment, otherwise they will not be processed.
- Orders may be paid by cheque or credit card (Eurocard/Mastercard/VISA/American Express/JCB). Cheques must be made payable to: Copernicus GmbH, c/o Exhibition EGU 2007, Max-Planck-Str. 13, D-37191, Katlenburg-Lindau, Germany, they must be written in the currency of the country of the bank to which the cheque is actually drawn and a cheque fee of 15.-EUR must be added.
- Payments will only be refunded if the notice of cancellation is received, in writing, by the Copernicus Meeting Office before 2 March 2007. The cancellation fee is 100.- EUR.
- The organizers do not accept liability for any losses or damages, and the exhibitor is responsible for the transportation to and from the congress centre as well as for the supervision of his/her stand.
- The organizer of the exhibition is the Copernicus Gesellschaft mbH.
|Exhibition Organizer||Booth Company||Electrical Installations|
Copernicus Meeting Office
Expoxx Messebau GmbH
AUSTRIA CENTER VIENNA