When registering, there are three payment options: (a) by credit card, (b) by PayPal, or (c) by bank transfer.
(deadline for on-site attendance: 15 July 2022)
|Regular online registration||€30|
|Student/postdoc registration (in-person or online)||free|
|Invited speaker registration||free|
Terms and conditionsGeneral
- Registrations are for the persons specified and are non-transferable.
- Changes to registration invoices are only possible with regard to the invoice address or order references. Any such claims must be received by Copernicus Meetings no later than 6 weeks after the last day of the conference. Later requests cannot be considered.
- Changes to the registration rate selected in the finalized registration form, including received invoice, can only be realized for unpaid invoices. Then, the attendee is asked to cancel the registration order and to place a new order through the registration form, including the correct registration rate. Please note that the deadline for registration is also valid in such cases.
- Registration fees will only be refunded if the notice of cancellation is received by Copernicus Meetings up to 45 days prior to arrival.Up to 30 days you will receive a 75% refund; up to 14 days 50% refund; up to 7 days 25% refund.
- For cancellations arriving later than 7 days before the start of the conference, no refunds will be given.
The organizers cannot accept liability for personal accident, loss, or damage to private property, which may be incurred as a result of the participation in the conference. Participants are, therefore, advised to arrange appropriate insurance coverage. This should apply not only to travel but also to cancellation costs.