Registration for the STAHY2018 workshop is by payment of the appropriate registration fee. There is no waiving of registration fees.
Registration fees cover access to all scientific events, as well as lunches and refreshments during the coffee breaks.
||Early registration rates
(deadline 2 August 2018)
|Standard registration rates
||Please enclose/show proof of status and note that it may take up to 2 working days to change your status to "student", which is necessary for keeping the early registration rate. Please remember that the database status "student" is necessary in order to register at any of the student registration rates.
When registering by 31 August 2018, there are two payment options: (a) by credit card or (b) by bank transfer. From 1 September 2018 on, payments are possible by credit card only.
Instructions for online registration
- Please ensure you have read and understood the cancellation policy on registration conditions as provided on the website.
- All information should be typed in upper and lower case (e.g. John Smith).
- You will have the opportunity to review and edit any registration details before the final stage of payment.
- 60 minutes is the maximum time allowance to complete the form before the system times out.
- The current versions of Firefox, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer are the preferred platforms for use of the forms.
Terms and conditions
- Pre-registration at early registration must be accompanied by payment. Otherwise, it will not be processed and the standard registration rates will be applied.
- Registration fees are not refundable.
- Changes to registration invoices are only possible with regard to the invoice address or order references. Any such claims must be received by Copernicus Meetings no later than 6 weeks after the last day of the conference. Later requests cannot be considered.