- An APC of €50 gross must be paid for each abstract submission.
- ISMC members and keynote speaker need a password to submit an abstract. Please send an email to email@example.com to request the password.
Abstract processing charges as well as registration fees are charged to cover the costs of webinar software, poster and interactive software, the conference abstract programme and invoice management, and technical assistance.
- APCs can only be paid by credit card. You will be asked to provide your invoice details since a proper invoice and payment receipt will be sent by email. Please note that most probably, this invoice is meant to be an institutional invoice addressed to your institute rather than to you personally. The submission form therefore has institutional invoice as default but this could be changed to personal invoice, if applicable. If your institution is based in an EU country, you are requested to provide a VAT identification number. This VAT ID can normally be found in the imprint of your institution's website. Please carefully check your provided invoice address to avoid later changes.
- Abstracts are only processed and available for the session organization by conveners after the payment has been completed. Please note that this is a processing charge and not a publishing fee.
- APCs are non-refundable in case of an abstract withdrawal, rejection, or double submission. The charges collected cover the cost to process the abstract, independent of whether or not one attends the meeting.
- Please remember that abstract processing charges are also not eligible for a refund in case of a session withdrawal (e.g. due to a low number of abstracts received by the session) or in case of abstract acceptance in a different session other than the one the author submitted the abstract to.
- The APC does not register you for the ISMC Conference 2021. Separate registration fees apply.