Registration for the EGU General Assembly is by payment of the appropriate registration fee. There is no waiving of registration fees except for scientists receiving a "Support Award" or an "Union Award or Medal".
Please, renew your membership in the EGU or in the AGU prior to your registration at membership rates!
The registration fee includes free local transportation from Monday - Friday, 03 - 07 April 2006, participation in the meeting, the programme book and the abstract CD-Rom. Please note that there are no additional abstract fees!
At the congress, pre-registrants will receive their name badge in Hall Z in the area "Self-Service for Pre-Registrants" via a COSIS login. Please make sure to have your COSIS ID-Nr. and your password ready! Find an overview of the registration area here (PDF, 171 KB).
On-site registration at on-site rates will be possible at the registration counters located in Hall Z at:
|Sunday, 02 April 2006||12:00-20:00|
|Monday - Thursday, |
03 - 06 April 2006
|Friday, 07 April 2006||08:00-13:00|
In Hall Z there will be two separate on-site registration areas:
- On-site registration area for "Self-Service On-Site Registration" (only for credit card payment - American Express, Eurocard/Mastercard/Visa or JCB). Please have your COSIS ID-Nr. and password ready if you are already registered with COSIS. Otherwise, you are cordially invited to make a Quick Registration with COSIS free-of-charge.
- On-site registration area for "Operated On-Site Registration" for payments made in cash in EURO (EUR), by cheque or by credit card (American Express, Eurocard/Mastercard/Visa or JCB).
Please find an overview of the registration area here (PDF, 171 KB).
Attention: Cheques will only be accepted when written in the currency of the country of the bank on which the cheques are actually drawn and when a cheque fee of the equivalent of 15,- EUR per cheque has been added!
Accompanying persons are invited to register on-site!
(Deadline 10 March 2006)
|On-Site Registration Rates|
| ||More than 1-Day||More than 1-Day||1-Day Only |
|Regular Member 2006 (1)||340,- EUR||370,- EUR||210,- EUR|
|Student Member 2006 (1) (*)||200,- EUR||230,- EUR||140,- EUR|
|Emeritus Member 2006 (1) (**)||200,- EUR ||230,- EUR||140,- EUR|
|Non Member||380,- EUR||410,- EUR||230,- EUR|
|Student Non Member (*)||220,- EUR||250,- EUR||150,- EUR|
|Emeritus Non Member (**)||220,- EUR ||250,- EUR||150,- EUR|
(who do not take part, neither actively nor passively, in the scientific programme but who just want to enter the congress centre)
|only available on-site|| 50,- EUR|| 25,- EUR |
|(1)||Participants having paid their annual membership fee for 2006 to the European Geosciences Union (EGU) and/or to the American Geophysical Union (AGU).|
|(*)||Please enclose/show proof of status.|
|(**)||Age 60 or older and retired from full-time employment.|
Conditions and Cancellation Policy
- Pre-registration must be accompanied by a payment, otherwise it will not be processed and the on-site registration rates will be taken as a basis.
- Registration fees are not transferable.
- Registration fees will only be refunded, if the notice of cancellation is received by the Copernicus Meeting Office before 10 March 2006. The cancellation fee is 50,- EUR.
Once your payment has been effected you will be informed and receive your receipt.
A pro-forma invoice and/or an invoice and/or a receipt can be obtained online via COSIS. All registrations and membership subscriptions will be registered through the COSIS administration tool which will also allow the registrants to monitor their input.