Job and Education Market
The EGU2011 Exhibition is open from Monday, 04 to Thursday, 07 April 2011, daily from 09:00–18:00. The different booth sizes and included services are as follows and prices vary according to the exhibitor:
- Small Enterprises (SE) with less than or equal 10 employees;
- Large Enterprises (LE) with more than 10 employees;
- Non-Profit organizations or educational institutions (Non-Profit).
|Booth||Location||Booth Size||Presentations||Free Registr.||SE||LE||Non-Profit|
Hall X – Job and Education Market
|2 x 3 sqm||1||2||€2,400||€3,000||€2,400|
|Medium2||Entrance||2 x 6 sqm||1||2||€4,800||€6,000||€4,800|
|Medium3||Entrance||3 x 4 sqm||1||2||€4,800||€6,000||€4,800|
|Large||Entrance||3 x 8 sqm||1||2||€9,600||€12,000||€9,600|
- The Presentations are given in an open lecture theatre inside the Job and Education Market and poster area to reach maximum visibility and the length is limited to 30 min. each. All presentations are scheduled in the official programme.
- Free Registrations: The name badges as well as the conference material must be picked up on arrival in the registration area (Hall Z). If you would like to register more than the number of staff members included in your booth rental, please contact Copernicus Meetings. The price is then €250 per person.
- A standard Booth (Small, Medium, or Large) consists of aluminum sections with white melanin coated panels. The front panel is composed of an aluminum frame containing a white melanin coated panel with the exhibitor's name. Furthermore, the booth provides grey carpeting, single phase earthed 2000 W - 220 V electricity including with one plug 220 V, and one spotlight with 100 W per 3 sqm (Booth scheme). WLan is available free of charge but we recommend to order a fix internet connection (see Exhibitor's Manuals) at your booth because of the very high WLan frequency.
- A Display consists of 2 poster boards, 1 table, 2 chairs.
- Exhibitor's manual for furniture, internet connection, etc.
- Exhibitor's manual for the IT equipment.
Booths & Furniture
Internet & Electricity
IML Messe Logistik GmbH
Sending of Material
Your material to be exhibited or distributed has to be at the congress centre on Friday, 01 April 2011 at the very latest. Please use the following forwarding agency IML GmbH which is located in the congress centre directly:
IML Messe Logistik GmbH
Mr. Paul Schmidt
Phone: +43-1-26069-2203 or 2205
The material must be labeled: IML Messe Logistik GmbH, Exhibition EGU / Your Company Name and Booth Number, Bruno-Kreisky-Platz 1, 1220 Vienna, Austria
Setup and Dismantling
Setup: Exhibitors are expected to build up their display on Sunday, 03 April 2011, 12:00–19:00. Exhibitors who will bring their material by car are kindly requested to use the Gate 1 (Tor 1, access overview – access in detail) for delivery. There will be freight elevators available from Gate 1 (Level U3) to the exhibition area (Level OE). Parking is possible on Deck 1 (Level 1) and Deck 2 (Level 2).
Exhibitors using the forwarding agency IML will find their material in their particular booth. Your material has to be at the congress centre on Friday, 01 April 2011 at the very latest.
Dismantling: Exhibitors are expected to pull down their display on Thursday, 07 April 2011, 18:00–20:00. It is not possible to remove any equipment before in the interests of safety! Exhibitors who will remove their material by car are kindly requested to use the Gate 1 again (Tor 1, access overview – access in detail) for removal. Please check the floor plan for the freight elevator location from the exhibition area (Level OE) to the Gate 1 (Level U3).
Conditions and Cancellation Policy
- Payments will only be refunded if the notice of cancellation is received, in writing, by Copernicus Meetings before 28 February 2011. The cancellation fee is €250. No refund will be made after this date.
- The organizers do not accept liability for any losses or damages, and the exhibitor is responsible for the transportation to and from the congress centre as well as for the supervision of his/her stand.
- The organizer of the exhibition is the Copernicus Gesellschaft mbH.