How to submit a Full Paper?
Thank you very much for your interest in the UAV-g2013! The following steps should give you a guideline for the submission of your Full Paper (deadline is 30 April 2013). You are kindly asked to prepare your Full Paper as PDF file locally on your own computer, using the templates supplied below, and then to submit the PDF you have generated.
- Use the link "Full Paper Submission".
- You are asked to login to the Copernicus Office Meeting Organizer with your account data used for the initial abstract submission. Please use the link "Extend".
- The maximum length of your Full Paper must not exceed 6 pages. Please note that the ISPRS template for full paper for WORD (doc) or LaTeX (tex) must be used. Uploaded Full Papers not matching the ISPRS standard cannot be considered for publication in ISPRS Archives.
- Upload your prepared Full Paper PDF file.
- The online system then embeds your Full Paper PDF file in an umbrella template including the automatic generation of the actual header including the volume number. The outcome is a complete conference contribution.
- If the conversion of your Full Paper fails, please specify your problems, we will then take care.
- Submit your abstract.
In case any questions arise, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Full Papers may have a max. length of 6 pages and should be clear, concise and written in English with correct spelling and good sentence structure.
- We recommend that the Full Paper is carefully compiled and thoroughly checked, in particular with regard to the list of authors, before submission in order to avoid last minute changes.