How to submit a Conference Paper?
Thank you very much for your interest in the ISPRS Hannover Workshop 2013! The following steps should give you a guideline for the submission of your Conference Paper (deadline is 15 April 2013). You are kindly asked to prepare your Conference Paper as PDF file locally on your own computer, using the templates supplied below, and then to submit the PDF you have generated.
- Use the link "Paper Submission".
- You are asked to login to the Copernicus Office Meeting Organizer.
- Use the link "Extend".
- Use the template for WORD (doc) or LaTeX (tex) to generate your paper PDF file.
- Upload your prepared Conference Paper PDF file.
- The online system then embeds your Conference Paper PDF file in an umbrella template including the automatic generation of the actual header. The outcome is a complete Conference Paper PDF file.
- If the conversion of your Conference Paper fails please specify your problems, we will then take care.
- Submit your Conference Paper.
In case any questions arise, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Conference Paper should be clear, concise and written in English with correct spelling and good sentence structure.
- We recommend that the Conference Paper is carefully compiled and thoroughly checked, in particular with regard to the list of authors, before submission in order to avoid last minute changes.
- The submission of a Conference Paper carries with it the obligation that it is actually presented at the meeting by the author or by one of the co-authors.
- The Programme Committee of the ISPRS Hannover Workshop 2013 is not able to provide any financial support to authors.