How to submit an Abstract?
Thank you very much for your interest in the 11th EMS / 10th ECAM! The following eight steps should give you a guideline for the submission of your abstract:
- Use a text editor of your choice to compile your abstract: Title, Author(s), Affiliation(s) of author(s), and the Abstract Text;
- Browse through the Call-for-Papers and select the session of your interest;
- Use the link "Abstract Submission" at the respective session;
- You are asked to login to the Copernicus Office Meeting Organizer. Use your account data or create a new account;
- Fill in the submittal information about Title, Author(s), and Affiliation(s) of author(s);
- With a tick box you will be asked if you agree that your presentation at the 11th EMS / 10th ECAM will be made publicly available at www.emetsoc.org.
- Choose between Plain Text, LaTeX or WORD content with regard to the Abstract Text;
- Copy-and-Paste your information into the form or download and use the WORD template;
- Submit and check the generated PDF file of your edited and formatted abstract.
- If the conversion of your abstract fails please specify your problems, we will then take care!
In case that any questions may arise, please do not hesitate to contact us! email@example.com
- Abstracts should be short (500 words), clear, concise and written in English with correct spelling and good sentence structure.
- Mathematical symbols and equations must be typed in, and metric symbols should be used. Figures and tables should not be included!
- We recommend that the abstract is carefully compiled and thoroughly checked, in particular with regard to the list of authors, before submission in order to avoid last minute changes.
- The submission of an abstract carries with it the obligation that it is actually presented at the meeting by the author or, at least, by one of the co-authors!
- There is no limitation in the number of abstract submissions per author and no abstract fees will be levied.