(Deadline 28 February 2011)
|On-Site Registration Rates|
|Week Ticket||Day Ticket||Week Ticket||Day Ticket|
|EGU Regular Member 2011 (1)||€350||€190||€380||€210|
|EGU Student Member 2011 (1) (*)||€200||€110||€230||€130|
|EGU Emeritus Member 2011 (1) (**)||€200||€110||€230||€130|
|Regular Non Member||€390||€210||€420||€230|
|Student Non Member (*)||€220||€120||€250||€140|
|Emeritus Non Member (**)||€220||€120||€250||€140|
|Undergraduate Students (*)||€100||€55||€100||€55|
(who do not take part, neither actively nor passively, in the scientific programme but who just want to enter the congress centre)
|not available||not available||€75||€40|
|(1)||Participants having paid their annual membership fee for 2011 to the European Geosciences Union (EGU) and/or to the American Geophysical Union (AGU).|
|(*)||Please enclose/show proof of status.|
|(**)||Age 60 or older and retired from full-time employment.|
Conditions and Cancellation Policy
- Pre-registration must be accompanied by a payment, otherwise it will not be processed and the on-site registration rates will be taken as a basis.
- Registration fees are not transferable.
- Registration fees will only be refunded, if the notice of cancellation is received by Copernicus Meetings before 15 March 2011. The cancellation fee is €50.
- Cancellations after 15 March 2011 and no-shows are not eligible for a refund.
- Any claims must be received by Copernicus Meetings not later than 6 weeks after the last day of the conference. Any later requests cannot be handled.