Registration for the 9th European Conference on Severe Storms (ECSS2017) is by payment of the appropriate registration fee. There is no waiving of registration fees.
Registration fees cover access to all scientific events, refreshments during the coffee breaks, the boat excursion and the conference dinner.
||Early-bird registration rates (deadline 15 Jun 2017)
|Standard registration rates (deadline 15 Aug 2017, only by credit card payment)
||Late/on-site registration rates (as of 16 August 2017, only by credit card payment)
|Applies for ESSL members, employees of institutional ESSL members, members of EMS member societies, official voluntary storms spotters of ESSL, and students with valid ID.
The early-bird registration payment can be made by bank transfer or credit card (Mastercard, VISA, JCB or American Express). As of 16 Jun 2017, the standard registration rates will be applied and payment of your registration will only be possible by credit card. As of 16 Aug 2017, the late registration rates will be applied.
On-site registration will be possible during the conference week (payment by cash or credit card).
Instructions for online registration
- Please ensure you have read and understood the cancellation policy on registration conditions as provided on the website.
- All information should be typed in upper and lower case (e.g. John Smith).
- You will have the opportunity to review and edit any registration details before the final stage of payment.
- 60 minutes is the maximum time allowance to complete the form before the system times out.
- The current versions of Firefox, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer are the preferred platforms for use of the forms.
Terms and conditions
- Early registration must be accompanied by payment before the respective deadline. Otherwise, it will not be processed and the standard registration rates will be applied.
- Registrations are for the persons specified and are non-transferable.
- Changes to registration invoices are only possible with regard to the invoice address or order references. Any such claims must be received by Copernicus Meetings no later than 6 weeks after the last day of the conference. Later requests cannot be considered.
- Changes to the registration rate selected in the finalized registration form, including received invoice, can only be realized for unpaid invoices. Then, the attendee is asked to cancel the registration order and to place a new order through the registration form, including the correct registration rate. Please note that the deadline for early registration is also valid in such cases.
- Registration fees will only be refunded if the notice of cancellation is received by Copernicus Meetings before 15 August 2017. The cancellation fee is €50.
- Cancellations after 15 August 2017 and no-shows are not eligible for a refund.
- There is no reason (including but not limited to illness, inability to travel, visa application rejection, travel restrictions, etc.) for registration cancellation that makes the above-mentioned deadline for cancellations inapplicable.