Information - AS1.08 Clouds, Aerosols and Radiation
Clouds play a key role in climate and weather related issues over a wide range of spatial and temporal scales. This session aims to link research activities in modeling and observations of cloud radiative and cloud dynamical/microphysical processes as well as aerosol interactions with warm, mixed-phase and cirrus clouds. We particularly invite abstracts addressing 3d radiative transfer, aerosol-cloud interactions, and aerosol radiative effects on climate.
- Observations of cloud macro- and microphysical properties
- Observations of radiative energy budget and cloud radiative forcing
- Observations of aerosol-cloud interactions
- Cloud resolving atmospheric circulation modeling
- Parameterization of cloud microphysics/dynamics/radiation in GCMs
- Aerosol, cloud and radiation interactions in the climate system
- Radiative transfer in clouds
Preliminary List of Solicited Speakers
The information contained hereafter has been compiled and
uploaded by the Session Organizers via the "Organizer Session Form".
The Session Organizers have therefore the sole responsibility
that this information is true and accurate at the date of publication,
and the conference organizer cannot accept any legal responsibility
for any errors or omissions that may be made, and he makes no warranty,
expressed or implied, with regard to the material published.