Information - SPM12 Mediterranean Climate Variability and Change: Roundtable
The roundtable is meant to be an opportunity for an open discussion for
issues relevant for the Mediterranean Climate. You are welcome to propose topics and presentations to be inserted in the program
Please contact email@example.com or Roberta Boscolo
(firstname.lastname@example.org) for any issue or presentation that you wish to be
inserted in the program of the round table.
Preliminary List of Solicited Speakers
- report of MedCLIVAR 2007 activities and plan (P.Lionello)
- the MedCLIVAR 2008 summer school and workshop (A.Theokaris)
- Development of a daily gridded precipitation data set for the Middle
East (Yatagai, Xie, Alpert)
- MedClivar daily precipitation archive (E.Xoplaki)
- The status of sea level monitoring in the Mediterranean Sea. (M. Tsimplis)
- The ChArMEx Project proposal (Chemistry-Aerosol Mediterranean Experiment) F.Dulac)
- Climate Change and extreme events in the Mediterranean area - a new
research project funded by the German Research Foundation (J.Jacobeit)
The information contained hereafter has been compiled and
uploaded by the Session Organizers via the "Organizer Session Form".
The Session Organizers have therefore the sole responsibility
that this information is true and accurate at the date of publication,
and the conference organizer cannot accept any legal responsibility
for any errors or omissions that may be made, and he makes no warranty,
expressed or implied, with regard to the material published.