- All participants shall be registered in advance of the conference. However, onsite registration will be provided but with cash payment only.
- The conference fee includes the coffee breaks and lunches for the 4 conference days and a conference dinner.
- Registration for the 18th Plinius Conference on Mediterranean Risks is secured via payment of the appropriate registration fee.
- There is no waiving of registration fees.
Online registration will become available by the end of May 2024.
When registering online, there are three payment options: (a) by credit card, (b) by PayPal, or (c) by bank transfer. The deadline for early registration is 19 July 2024. The deadline for standard registration is 13 September 2024. Thereafter, an onsite registration is possible but only with cash payment.
|Student early registration
|Student regular registration
Terms and conditions for registrations done onlineGeneral
- Registrations are for the persons specified and are non-transferable.
- Changes to registration invoices are only possible with regard to the invoice address or order references. Any such claims must be received by Copernicus Meetings no later than 6 weeks after the last day of the conference. Later requests cannot be considered.
- Changes to the registration rate selected in the finalized registration form, including received invoice, can only be realized for unpaid invoices. Then, the attendee is asked to cancel the registration order and to place a new order through the registration form, including the correct registration rate. Please note that the deadline for registration is also valid in such cases.
- Registration fees for attendees can be be refunded if the notice of cancellation is received by Copernicus Meetings before 13 September 2024. The cancellation fee is €50.
- Cancellations after 13 September 2024 and no-shows are not eligible for a refund.
- There is no reason (including but not limited to illness, inability to travel, visa application rejection, travel restrictions, etc.) for registration cancellation that makes the above-mentioned deadline for cancellations inapplicable.
The organizers cannot accept liability for personal accident, loss, or damage to private property, which may be incurred as a result of the participation in the conference. Participants are, therefore, advised to arrange appropriate insurance coverage. This should apply not only to travel but also to cancellation costs.