How to submit a paper
Please follow these guidelines if you have been informed that your contribution is eligible for a paper submission to the Proceedings of the International Association of Hydrological Sciences (PIAHS). The submission deadline is 15 June 2022.
- Read the information for authors of PIAHS submissions.
- For the review process a *.pdf file of the complete manuscript and a *.pdf file of the abstract are required.
- Please prepare your manuscript *.pdf file according to the manuscript preparation guidelines.
- Enter the submission form.
- You are asked to log in to the Copernicus Office Meeting Organizer. Please use the same account data as you used for the initial abstract submission.
- Check the submittal information about title and author(s).
- Submit your contribution.
Should any questions arise, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only oral and poster communications which are actually presented in Montpellier2022 can be considered for potential publications.
- A maximum of 6 pages (final publication) are covered by the conference/workshop registration fee. If a paper exceeds 6 pages, each additional page will be charged at €35 net to the author.
- We recommend that the manuscript be carefully compiled and thoroughly checked before submission.
- The submission of a manuscript is no guarantee of publication. All manuscripts undergo peer review with at least two independent referees.