How to submit a paper
Please follow these guidelines if you have been informed that your contribution is eligible for a paper submission to the Proceedings of the International Association of Hydrological Sciences (PIAHS). The submission deadline has been postponed to 26 June 2017.
- Read the information for authors of PIAHS submissions.
- For the review process a *.pdf file of the complete manuscript and a *.pdf file of the abstract are required.
- Please prepare your manuscript *.pdf file according to the manuscript preparation guidelines.
- Enter the submission form.
- You are asked to log in to the Copernicus Office Meeting Organizer. Please use the same account data as you used for the initial abstract submission.
- Check the submittal information about title and author(s).
- Submit your contribution.
Should any questions arise, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A maximum of 6 pages (final publication) are covered by the conference/workshop registration fee. If a paper exceeds 6 pages, each additional page will be charged at €35 net.
- We recommend that the manuscript be carefully compiled and thoroughly checked before submission.
- The submission of a manuscript is no guarantee of publication. All manuscripts undergo peer review with at least two independent referees. The peer review is organized by the session conveners of the respective IAHS2017 session, who act as guest editors for the proceedings.