How to submit an abstract
Thank you very much for your interest in the 35th General Assembly of the European Seismological Commission. Please follow the guidelines for the submission of your abstract.
- Use a text editor of your choice to compile your abstract: title, author(s), affiliation(s) of author(s), and abstract text. Your abstract text should have 100–500 words;
- Browse through the session programme and select the session of your interest;
- Use the Abstract Submission link at the respective session. Please keep in mind that submission of the same abstract to more than one sessions is not allowed. Duplicates will be rejected;
- You will be asked to log in to the Copernicus Office Meeting Organizer. Use your account data or create a new account;
- Fill in the submittal information about title, author(s), and affiliation(s) of author(s);
- Choose between plain text, LaTeX or WORD content with regard to the abstract text;
- Copy-and-paste your information into the form or download and use the WORD template;
- Select your preference for poster presentation or for oral presentation. However, there is no guarantee that an oral preference can be realized.
- Accept the licence & copyright agreement and proceed to the abstract preview;
- Check the generated PDF file of your edited and formatted abstract;
- If the conversion of your abstract fails, please specify your problems and we will then take care of them;
- Submit your abstract. You will receive a confirmation email providing your abstract number.
In case any questions arise, please do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com
- Abstracts should be short (100–500 words), clear, concise and written in English with correct spelling and good sentence structure.
- Mathematical symbols and equations must be typed in, and metric symbols should be used. Figures and tables cannot be included.
- Abstracts should be carefully compiled and thoroughly checked, in particular with regard to the list of authors, before submission in order to avoid last minute changes.
- The submission of an abstract carries with it the obligation that it is actually presented at the meeting by the author or, at least, by one of the co-authors.
- Please consider that at least one author of an abstract must be registered by 07 June 2016. If none of the authors is accepted by this date, the abstract will be withdrawn by the Local Organizing Committee.
- By submitting an abstract, authors accept the licence & copyright agreement.
- Submission of the same abstract to more than one session is not allowed. Duplicates identified by the Scientific Program Committee will be rejected.