EMS Young Scientist Award
Kipp & Zonen Award for Boundary Layer Meteorology
Five EMS Young Scientist Travel Awards
EMS Award: The best TV weather forecast of 2007
EMS Braodcast Meteorologist Award 2007
Financial Support: registration fee waiver
In general it is expected that authors of conference contributions scheduled for presentation will secure their participation in the conference without any financial assistance provided by the organiser.
Participants that may want to apply for waivers to facilitate their participation in this conference are asked to send a letter of application to the conference committee, that includes:
- the title and abstract number of the contribution,
- the title of the session,
- a confirmation of the abstract acceptance,
- a short CV indicating nationality, date of birth and recent relevant publications, and
- a short statement how research will benefit from attending the conference.
Electronic applications are welcome at: email@example.com
Postal Address: EMS Secretariat, c/o Meterological Institute, FU Berlin, C.-H.-Becker-Weg 6-10, 12165 Berlin, Germany.
Applications must arrive at the EMS Secretariat no later than 03 August 2007.
Waivers can not be transferred and carry the obligation for the author to present his/her contribution at the conference.