This general session of the Energy, Resources and the Environment (ERE) division provides an overview of its multi- and interdisciplinarity, which is needed to tackle challenges of the future. Beside others, this is to provide adequate and reliable supplies of affordable energy and other resources, obtained in environmentally sustainable ways, which will be essential to economic prosperity, environmental quality and political stability around the world. This session also features contributions of general interest within the ERE community, and which are not covered by other ERE sessions.
Besides this scientific session, you are invited to join the ERE award lectures, networking and feedback meetings. We are looking forward to meeting you:
- MAL7: ERE 2020/2021 Division Outstanding ECS Award lectures, Tue, 27 Apr, 15:30–16:35.
- NET4: ERE ECS-event, Tue, 27 Apr, 18:00–19:00.
- DM6: Division meeting for ERE, Thu, 29 Apr, 11:00–12:00.
- NET5: ERE-event for all division members, Thu, 29 Apr, 12:00–13:00.
Would you like to publish your scientific results? Please check these two options for an ERE special issue and join us for more informaton at the ERE Division Meeting:
1. ERE special issue 2021 in Advances in Geosciences: Submissions from 1 May to 30 Jun 2021
2. ERE special issue with a full paper in Applied Sciences: Submissions until 31 August 2021.
Activation of the text chat sets a cookie in your browser that is automatically deleted at the end of the conference.
The message "" (#) has been sent by nickname (#)
Mute the user:
Unmute the user:
Ban the user for 5 hours:
Unban the user:
An attendee might be able to create a new nickname and re-enter this chat. In case you have any questions or need further assistance please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Handshake – who is here?
Nickname already in use
Nickname to be defined
How to access ERE1.1
ERE1.1 runs as a Zoom Webinar. The live session page on EGU21 allows you to:
- Enter the Zoom Webinar in a new browser tab through the button Access live video chat;
- Watch the livestream from the Zoom Webinar, if you prefer not to enter Zoom;
- Chat with colleagues being also on this live session page;
- Use the handshake to connect to colleagues being present in this session.
How to access ERE1.1
Session ERE1.1 runs as a vPICO session. Everybody, conveners/chair/speakers as well as attendees, join the live session page on EGU21. While attendees stay on this live session page and see the live presentations via stream, you as convener/chair/speaker are required to enter the BigBlueButton (BBB) live video chat to give your presentation.
Please keep the live session page open on this browser tab and join the BBB video chat in parallel on another browser tab through the button below. Your personal breakout text chat following the live presentations are linked from the live session page tab, not from the additional BBB video chat tab.Enter BBB video chat