Registration for the 11th European Conference on Severe Storms (ECSS2023) is by payment of the appropriate registration fee. There is no waiving of registration fees.
Registration fees for on-site participation will cover access to all scientific events, refreshments during the coffee breaks, the icebreaker reception, the guided tour, the conference dinner and the tutorial on media communication of meteorological content. Please note that there is no active virtual participation available. The access to ECSS2023 live stream fees only allows livestream viewing.
The registration will be closed as soon as the maximum number of participants is reached.
|Categories||Early-bird registration rates (deadline 9 Mar 2023, 23:59 CEST)||Standard registration rates (deadline 7 Apr 2023, 23:59 CEST)||Late registration rates (as of 8 Apr 2023)||Access to ECSS2023 live stream|
|Applies for ESSL members, employees of institutional ESSL members, members of EMS member societies, official voluntary storm spotters of ESSL, and students with valid ID.|
The early bird and standard registration payment can be made by bank transfer, credit card (Mastercard, VISA, JCB, or American Express) or PayPal. As of 8 April 2023, the late registration rates will be applied. For late registrations, only payments via credit card or PayPal will be possible.
On-site payments are not possible. All registrations must be processed and paid via the online registration form.
Instructions for online registration
- Please ensure you have read and understood the cancellation policy on registration conditions as provided on the website.
- All information should be typed in upper and lower case (e.g. John Smith).
- You will have the opportunity to review and edit any registration details before the final stage of payment.
- 60 minutes is the maximum time allowance to complete the form before the system times out.
- The current versions of Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, and Edge are the preferred platforms for use of the forms.
Terms and conditions
- Early registration must be accompanied by payment before the respective deadline. Otherwise, it will not be processed and the standard registration rates will be applied.
- Registrations are for the persons specified and are non-transferable.
- Changes to registration invoices are only possible with regard to the invoice address or order references. Any such claims must be received by Copernicus Meetings no later than 6 weeks after the last day of the conference. Later requests cannot be considered.
- Changes to the registration rate selected in the finalized registration form, including the received invoice, can only be realized for unpaid invoices. Then, the attendee is asked to cancel the registration order and to place a new order through the registration form, including the correct registration rate. Please note that the deadline for early registration is also valid in such cases.
- Registration fees will only be refunded if the notice of cancellation is received by Copernicus Meetings before 10 March 2023. The cancellation fee is €90.
- Cancellations after 10 March 2023 and no-shows are not eligible for a refund.
- There is no reason (including but not limited to illness, inability to travel, visa application rejection, travel restrictions, etc.) for registration cancellation that makes the above-mentioned deadline for cancellations inapplicable.