Registration for the European Conference on Severe Storms 2015 (ECSS2015) is by payment of the appropriate registration fee. There is no waiving of registration fees.
Registration fees cover access to all scientific events, refreshments during the coffee breaks, the icebreaker* and the conference dinner* (*max. 500 persons). As the registration deadline for social events was on 15 August 2015, please contact the organizers directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are still interested in participating in one or several social events.
|Categories||Early-bird registration rates (deadline 15 Jun 2015)
||Standard registration rates (deadline 15 Aug 2015, only by credit card payment)||Late/on-site registration rates (as of 16 August, only by credit card payment)|
|Applies for ESSL members, employees of institutional ESSL members, members of EMS member societies, official voluntary storms spotters of ESSL, and students with valid ID.|
The early-bird registration payment can be made by bank transfer or credit card (Mastercard, VISA, JCB or American Express). As of 16 Jun 2015, the standard registration rates will be applied and payment of your registration will only be possible by credit card. As of 16 Aug 2015, the late registration rates will be applied.
On-site registration will be possible during the conference week (payment by cash or credit card) at the times given below.
|Sunday, 13 Sep 2015||15:00–20:00|
|Monday, 14 Sep 2015||08:00–18:00|
|Tuesday to Friday||08:30 to the end of the oral programme|
Conditions and Cancellation Policy
- Early registration must be accompanied by payment before the respective deadline. Otherwise, it will not be processed and the standard registration rates will be applied.
- Standard registration must be accompanied by payment before the respective deadline. Otherwise, it will not be processed and the late/on-site registration rates will be applied.
- Registration fees will only be refunded if the notice of cancellation is received by Copernicus Meetings before 15 August 2015. The cancellation fee is €50.
- Any claims must be received by Copernicus Meetings no later than 6 weeks after the last day of the conference. Later requests cannot be considered.
- Cancellation on the side of the organizer due to force majeure does not allow for reimbursement. Consequential costs caused by a cancellation of the conference or parts thereof cannot be accepted by the organizers.