How to submit a Paper
Thank you very much for your interest in the XXIV International CIPA Symposium 2013!
The following steps should give you a guideline for the submission of your Paper (10 July 2013). You are kindly asked to prepare your Paper as PDF file locally on your own computer, using the templates supplied below, and then to submit the PDF you have generated.
- Use the link "Full Paper Submission".
- You are asked to login to the Copernicus Office Meeting Organizer.
- Use the link "Extend".
- Use the template for WORD (doc) or LaTeX (tex) provided here to generate your paper as a PDF file.
- Upload your prepared Paper PDF file.
- The online system then embeds your Paper PDF file in an umbrella template including the automatic generation of the actual header. The outcome is a complete Paper PDF file.
- If the conversion of your Paper fails please specify your problems, we will then take care.
- Submit your Paper.
In case any questions arise, please contact us at email@example.com.
- All accepted papers (if not accepted in ISPRS Annals) will be published electronically in the ISPRS – International Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Science and will be available at the workshop.
- For further details on how to format your paper, please refer to the ISPRS author's guideline (orange book)
- Papers should be clear, concise and written in English with correct spelling and good sentence structure.
- We recommend that the Conference Paper is carefully compiled and thoroughly checked, in particular with regard to the list of authors, before submission in order to avoid last minute changes.
- The submission of a Paper carries with it the obligation that it is actually presented at the meeting by the author or by one of the co-authors.