Registration for the XXIV International CIPA Symposium 2013 is by payment of the appropriate registration fee.
The registration fee includes participation in the event, proceedings (USB), opening ceremony cocktail, coffee breaks, lunches, technical excursion and social dinner.
||Early Bird Registration
(before 15 April 2013)
(before 15 June 2013)
(after 15 June2013)
|Day Registration (***)
||Students younger than 30 years old can apply for the Student fee. Please note that the Copernicus Office User status must be set as "Student" (request a status change if necessary).
||Copernicus Office User status must be set as "Retired" (request a status change if necessary).
||Day Registrations are only available for Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (3 September, 5 September and 6 September). Day Registrations can also be purchased on-site (cash payment only).
The pre-registration is organized through the Copernicus Office Trader. You may choose to pay by credit card (American Express, Mastercard, JCB, or VISA), or by bank transfer after the receipt of the electronic invoice. Please log in below:
Conditions and Cancellation Policy
- Early registration must be accompanied by a payment, otherwise it will not be processed and the standard registration rates will be taken as a basis.
- Registration fees are not transferable.
- Registration fees will only be refunded if the notice of cancellation is received by Copernicus Meetings before 31 July 2013. The cancellation fee is €50.
- Cancellations after 31 July 2013 and no-shows are not eligible for a refund.
- Any claims (e.g. invoice changes, etc.) must be received by Copernicus Meetings no later than 6 weeks after the last day of the conference. Any later requests cannot be handled.
Once your payment has been credited on our accounts, you will be informed and receive your receipt by email. Your invoice as well as your receipt can be accessed online via the Copernicus Office Trader, please go to My Orders.