Registration for the IAHS Scientific Assembly 2017 is by payment of the appropriate registration fee. There is no waiving of registration fees.
Registration fees cover access to all scientific events, tea/coffee breaks, and lunch.
The organizers cannot accept liability for personal accident, loss or damage to private property, which may be incurred as a result of the participation in the IAHS Scientific Assembly 2017. Participants are, therefore, advised to arrange appropriate insurance cover. This should extend not only to travel but also to cancellation costs.
Early bird registration
- Early bird registration rate: €450
- Deadline for the early bird registration is 30 April 2017.
- When registering for the early bird registration rate, there are two payment options: (a) by credit card or (b) by bank transfer.
Standard registration rate
- Standard registration: €480
- You can register online until the end of the conference, but you can only pay by credit card.
- On-site registration is possible on the standard registration rate. Payment is possible by credit card or in cash.
Instructions for online registration
- Please ensure you have read and understood the cancellation policy on registration conditions as provided on the website.
- All information should be typed in upper and lower case (e.g. John Smith).
- You will have the opportunity to review and edit any registration details before the final stage of payment.
- 60 minutes is the maximum time allowance to complete the form before the system times out.
- The current versions of Firefox, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer are the preferred platforms for use of the forms.
Terms and conditions
- Early registration must be accompanied by payment. Otherwise, it will not be processed and the standard registration rates will be applied.
- Registrations are for the persons specified and are non-transferable.
- Changes to registration invoices are only possible with regard to the invoice address or order references. Any such claims must be received by Copernicus Meetings no later than 6 weeks after the last day of the conference. Later requests cannot be considered.
- Registration fees will only be refunded if the notice of cancellation is received by Copernicus Meetings before 31 May 2017. The cancellation fee is €50.
- Cancellations after 31 May 2017 and no-shows are not eligible for a refund.
- There is no reason (including but not limited to illness, inability to travel, visa application rejection, travel restrictions, etc.) for registration cancellation that makes the above-mentioned deadline for cancellations inapplicable.
The organizers cannot accept liability for personal accident, loss, or damage to private property, which may be incurred as a result of the participation in the IAHS Scientific Assembly 2017. Participants are, therefore, advised to arrange appropriate insurance coverage. This should apply not only to travel but also to cancellation costs.
By registering, participants acknowledge and consent that during their attendance at the IAHS Scientific Assembly 2017 their image or voice may be recorded via video, photograph, or by any other means ("recorded") by an official of the conference. This content may be distributed or published at the discretion of the organizers. If you do not wish to be recorded, you are required to formally advise the organizers in advance.