Registration for the is by payment of the appropriate registration fee. There is no waiving of registration fees except for scientists receiving a support.
The registration fee includes the participation in the meeting, the programme book and the abstract CD-Rom.
On-site registration at on-site rates will be possible at the congress counters on:
|Sunday, 21 September 2008:||16:00–19:00|
|Monday – Thursday, 20 – 25 September 2008:||08:00–18:00|
|Friday, 26 September 2008:||08:00–12:00|
Participants are required to complete an on-site registration form and then to pay their registration fee at the corresponding registration counter. On-site registration payments may be made in cash in EURO (€) or by credit card (American Express, Eurocard/Mastercard, VISA or JCB).
(Deadline 24 August 2008)
(21 – 26 September 2008)
|Teacher/Amateur astronomer (**):||€20|
(*) Please enclose/show proof of status.
(**) Interested teachers and amateur astronomers which are not involved in professional planetary research.
Conditions and Cancellation Policy
- Pre-registration must be accompanied by a payment, otherwise it will not be processed and the on-site registration rates will be taken as a basis.
- Registration fees are not transferable.
- Registration fees will only be refunded, if the notice of cancellation is received by Copernicus Meetings before 31 August 2008. The cancellation fee is €50.
- Once your payment has been effected you will be informed and receive your receipt.
- A pro-forma invoice and/or an invoice and/or a receipt can be obtained online via COSIS.
- All registrations will be registered through the COSIS administration tool which will also allow the registrants to monitor their input.