Participants are advised to register in advance at reduced pre-registration rates. The final deadline for pre-registration is 28 August 2006! The payment of the pre-registration has to be effected until this deadline.
Please use the COSIS online shopping system at no additional service charges for the pre-registration. Have your COSIS ID-Nr. and your password ready and enter the pre-registration. If you are not yet a COSIS member you will be asked to get an account. We do not send any invoices nor do we accept any orders or bank transfers unless you use the COSIS online shop!
For hotel reservation please click here.
On-site registration at on-site rates will be possible at the congress counters on:
|Sunday, 17 September 2006:||14:00–20:00|
|Monday – Thursday, |
18 – 21 September 2006:
|Friday, 22 September 2006:||08:00–12:00|
Participants are required to complete an on-site registration form and then to pay their registration fee at the corresponding registration counter. On-site registration payments may be made in cash in EURO (EUR) or by credit card (American Express, Eurocard/Mastercard, VISA or JCB).
(Deadline 28 August 2006)
|On-Site Registration |
(17 – 22 September 2006)
|Student (*):||95,- EUR||140,- EUR|
|Europlanet Member (**):||160,- EUR ||200,- EUR|
|Regular:||200,- EUR||250,- EUR|
|Teacher/Amateur astronomer (***):||45,- EUR|
|(*)||Please enclose/show proof of status.|
|(**)||Participants working in one of the member institutes/organizations of the European Planetology Network. Please have a look on the member website.|
|(***)||Interested teachers and amateur astronomers which neither present an abstract at the congress nor are involved in planetary science as their professional regular occupation.|
Conditions and Cancellation Policy
- Pre-registration must be accompanied by a payment, otherwise it will not be processed and the on-site registration rates will be taken as a basis.
- Registration fees are not transferable.
- Registration fees will only be refunded, if the notice of cancellation is received by the Copernicus Meeting Office before 28 August 2006. The cancellation fee is 50,- EUR.
- Once your payment has been effected you will be informed and receive your receipt.
- A pro-forma invoice and/or an invoice and/or a receipt can be obtained online via COSIS.
- All registrations will be registered through the COSIS administration tool which will also allow the registrants to monitor their input.