Monday, 1 October, 12:00–18:00
Tuesday – Thursday, 02 – 04 October, 09:00–18:00
The stands will be dismantled early on Friday, so the exhibitors have the whole Thursday evening for packing their things.
Exhibition Location – Floor plan
The exhibition will be located in the Patio Central – the entrance hall of the congress centre.
Booths – Floor plan
Each 6 sqm booth will consist of panels from 3 sides, a table, two chairs, electricity supply, 3 reflectors and a board with the company name.
The price per sqm is EUR 300,- net.
WLan is available free of charge.
Contact person: Rafael Diez or Ana
Tel:+34-902-193-544 / 637-301-938
SASSOT SOUND Audiovisuales:
Contact person: Alber Sassot
Tel: +34-91-332-25-58 / 609-07-87-71
If you call them, it should be convenient to say that this information was given to you from Gianpaolo Chiriatti from Proyecto Genus, firstname.lastname@example.org, Mobile Phone: +34-678-53-15-99 (the company which provides the booths).
The organizer accepts adverts only in digital form as photographs or images or as line art for inclusion in the scientific programme book in the following sizes:
|1. Full size: |
|17.7 cm (width) x 24.0 cm (height) for 300,- EUR|
|2. Half size:||17.7 cm (width) x 12.0 cm (height) for 150,- EUR|
| ||8.5 cm (width) x 24.0 cm (height) for 150,- EUR|
|3. Quarter size:||8.5 cm (width) x 12.0 cm (height) for 100,- EUR|
Please note that the advertisements will be printed in black and white. Thereby, photographs and images must be submitted as .jpg, .gif or .png files with a resolution of 300 dpi, while all line art (line/vector graphs) must be submitted as .eps (encapsulated postscript) files to the Copernicus Meeting Office.
All your artwork to be included in the programme book has to be at the Copernicus Meeting Office by 27 July 2007 at the very latest.
The organizer also accepts flyers to be put in the conference bag of each participant. The fee for this service is:
|Flyer||21.0 cm x 29.7 cm for 500,- EUR|
Please note that your printed flyers have to be at the Copernicus Meeting Office by 18 September 2007 at the very latest.
If you want to book an advert/flyer, you are kindly asked to fill out the Promotion Order Form online.
Registration of Staff Members
Two free name badges (registrations) are included in each exhibition fee. If you would like to register more than two staff members you will get a special rate for them! Please contact in this case the Copernicus Meeting Office (email@example.com)!
Conditions and Cancellation Deadline
- Orders must be accompanied by payment, otherwise they will not be processed.
- Orders may be paid by credit card (Eurocard/Mastercard/VISA/American Express/JCB) or bank transfer.
- Payments will only be refunded if the notice of cancellation is received, in writing, by the Copernicus office before 15 September 2007. The cancellation fee is 100.- EUR.
- Please note, that your material to be exhibited or distributed has to arrive at EUROFORUM INFANTES, Mrs Marga Ayuso, c/o Exhibition 7th EMS / 8th ECAM, booth no. X, C/ del rey, 38, 28200 San Lorenzo de El Escorial, Madrid, Spain, Tel: +34-91-89670-00, Fax: +34-91-89670-70, mayuso@EUROFORUM.ES on 28 September 2007 at the latest.
- Exhibitors can build up their booth on Sunday, 30 September 2007 from 15:00–19:00.
- The organizers do not accept liability for any losses or damages, and the exhibitor is responsible for the transportation to and from the congress centre as well as for the supervision of his/her stand.
- The organizer of the exhibition is Copernicus Gesellschaft mbH.